1) It took over 5 awards superior nutritional value at international competitions (2 for 2014)
2) It is considered top quality honey from the best universities in the industry
3) The famous chef Vassilis Kallidis placed it in the first position of the product list of favorites for 2014
4) It is the king of honeys and stands for excellent taste and aroma
5) has a unique scent of thyme, you can taste it only in honey collected from the region of Sitia, the climate of the region helps this s’.
6) Boasting intense flavor and aroma characteristics
7) It is very attractive amber
8) When the tasting leaves you a sweet tingling on the palate and throat due to high amount of fructose
9) does not accept any treatment, there is no addition of colors or flavors and has all the properties of pure thyme honey
10) Is product organic farming
11) It is certified by three different organizations for the high quality of
12) Accepts daily checks on the suitability of the production line and always scored over 97%
13) Are there chemical controls externally in each package lot for ensuring excellent quality
14) Considered innovative product and many journalists write about how special is ( honey ypertrofes- world’s first in innovation )
15) In all chemical analyzes gyreokokoi thyme is over 40 % (To identify a honey should be greater than or equal to 18%)
16) Sitia is famous for its rich quantity and good quality of thyme
It was a cheerful prospect. I asked Perry what he thought about it; but he only shrugged his shoulders and continued a longwinded prayer he had been at for some time. He was wont to say that the only redeeming feature of our captivity was the ample time it gave him for the improvisation of prayers—it was becoming an obsession with him. The Sagoths had begun to take notice of his habit of declaiming throughout entire marches. One of them asked him what he was saying—to whom he was talking. The question gave me an idea, so I answered quickly before Perry could say anything.
At first the two forces circled at the same altitude, pouring broadside after broadside into each other. Presently a great hole was torn in the hull of one of the immense battle craft from the Zodangan camp; with a lurch she turned completely over, the little figures of her crew plunging, turning and twisting toward the ground a thousand feet below; then with sickening velocity she tore after them, almost completely burying herself in the soft loam of the ancient sea bottom.
Now, mustering the spare poles from below, and selecting one of hickory, with the bark still investing it, Ahab fitted the end to the socket of the iron. A coil of new tow-line was then unwound, and some fathoms of it taken to the windlass, and stretched to a great tension. Pressing his foot upon it, till the rope hummed like a harp-string, then eagerly bending over it, and seeing no strandings, Ahab exclaimed, “Good! and now for the seizings.“