1) It took over 5 awards superior nutritional value at international competitions (2 for 2014)
2) It is considered top quality honey from the best universities in the industry
3) The famous chef Vassilis Kallidis placed it in the first position of the product list of favorites for 2014
4) It is the king of honeys and stands for excellent taste and aroma
5) has a unique scent of thyme, you can taste it only in honey collected from the region of Sitia, the climate of the region helps this s’.
6) Boasting intense flavor and aroma characteristics
7) It is very attractive amber
8) When the tasting leaves you a sweet tingling on the palate and throat due to high amount of fructose
9) does not accept any treatment, there is no addition of colors or flavors and has all the properties of pure thyme honey
10) Is product organic farming
11) It is certified by three different organizations for the high quality of
12) Accepts daily checks on the suitability of the production line and always scored over 97%
13) Are there chemical controls externally in each package lot for ensuring excellent quality
14) Considered innovative product and many journalists write about how special is ( honey ypertrofes- world’s first in innovation )
15) In all chemical analyzes gyreokokoi thyme is over 40 % (To identify a honey should be greater than or equal to 18%)
16) Sitia is famous for its rich quantity and good quality of thyme
Articles no less passionate than logical appeared on the question, for geography is one of the pet subjects of the English; and the columns devoted to Phileas Fogg’s venture were eagerly devoured by all classes of readers. At first some rash individuals, principally of the gentler sex, espoused his cause, which became still more popular when the Illustrated London News came out with his portrait, copied from a photograph in the Reform Club. A few readers of the Daily Telegraph even dared to say, “Why not, after all? Stranger things have come to pass.“
It was a cheerful prospect. I asked Perry what he thought about it; but he only shrugged his shoulders and continued a longwinded prayer he had been at for some time. He was wont to say that the only redeeming feature of our captivity was the ample time it gave him for the improvisation of prayers—it was becoming an obsession with him. The Sagoths had begun to take notice of his habit of declaiming throughout entire marches. One of them asked him what he was saying—to whom he was talking. The question gave me an idea, so I answered quickly before Perry could say anything.
I did not answer, but instead reached to my side and pressed the little fingers of her I loved where they clung to me for support, and then, in unbroken silence, we sped over the yellow, moonlit moss; each of us occupied with his own thoughts. For my part I could not be other than joyful had I tried, with Dejah Thoris‘ warm body pressed close to mine, and with all our unpassed danger my heart was singing as gaily as though we were already entering the gates of Helium.